GCLS district is committed to providing technology solutions that meet our student’s needs. In this fast paced and technologically advanced society we need to ensure our students are ready for the real world upon graduation. Whether they choose to continue their education in post-secondary or begin a career they must have a strong technology foundation in order to be both competitive in the work place and a productive American citizen.
Completed Projects for the 2016-2017 School Year
- Develop and implement a computing device lifecycle process to ensure students are using equipment that is respectably current with a focus on Grades 6-12 1:1.
- Implementing new K-8 grade card that will use the same standard student tracking software that is supported in High Schools.
- Deploy 1:1 units to 2-12 Grades.
- Implement voice over IP (VOIP) in all buildings to shrink phone costs.
Current and Upcoming Projects for the 2017-2018 School Year
- Deploy 1:1 units to K-1 Grades.
- Implement Manage Print and consolidate Copier\Printer Contracts.
- Implement an audio\video solution that is reliable in both High School cafeterias and gyms.
- Develop and implement a projector lifecycle process
Please direct all inquiries related to Gallia County Local's technology offerings to Todd Boothe at 740-379-9085 or email email@example.com.